VA Parent Institution Letter (PIL)

Office of Veterans Affairs
Midwestern State University
Hardin Administration Building - South Wing, Office of the Registrar
3410 Taft Boulevard, Wichita Falls, TX 76308 | 940-397-4305

To request benefits for courses being taken at Midwestern State University, student must complete a VA Benefit Request form.

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at
Will you be enrolled at MSU and at other school at the same time?
Term(s)/Date(s) you will attend at other school:
Tab to navigate to write in text box
NOTE: After submitting this form, the status will first show as "Pending", when it is changed to "Approved" this does not mean approval of enrollment or benefits, but means that someone in the office has printed your request and put with your file for the next steps of processing.